1) Please make sure you indicate where in the world you will ship your book/prize to (US Only, Int., etc…) next to your name in the sign-ups
2) Please copy the link code and post it on your giveaway. We appreciate a link back to this blog.
3) In order to get the word out before the hop, please post the Hot Autumn Nights button/badge on your sidebar, and on the day of the blog, please have the image on your post. It just makes it very recognizable for visitors.
4) The topic is autumn nights. “What’s your idea of a hot autumn night?” Hot tubs, hot cocoa with your honey, or snuggling in front of a crackling fire? Pretty much anything goes. But please keep it PG13.
5) You must include a giveaway (can be a book, gift card, book swag, etc).Readers should be able to enter with only a comment (no signing up, following, etc unless they are additional options)
6) LIMITED TO THE FIRST 100 ENTRANTS.
In addition to the giveaway at each blog, one commenter from the tour will win at least a $55 gift card to Barnes & Noble. We are accepting donations to increase the size of our Grand Prize and if this is something you’d like to do, you can send your donation ($1 to $5 would be great!) to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put in Hot and Deadly Blog Hop in Paypal’s description.